Grey's Anatomy

Well,Grey's Anatomy will always be my favorite show.I really want to be a doctor and this show about them!


Grey's Anatomy is considered one of the great tv show of our time.The high-intensity medical drama,now in it's 15th season,follows Meredith Grey and the team of doctors at Grey-Sloan Memorial.

Every season one of my favorite character died.So I stopped watching Grey's Anatomy after the finale episode of season 11.


My favorite character was Derek Shepherd.He was strong and clever and he loved Meredith so much :D
My other favorite character was Meredith Grey.I love strong female characters and Meredith was strong.I love her !


!!!!!!SPOİLER ALERT!!!!!!!!!!
How can you killed Derek?!! I still can't believe.Oh,God!We miss you Derek :(

Yorumlar

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

The Originals

Narcos